Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Gourmet quality olive oil
Great organoleptic balance
Warning: Last items in stock!
ORIGIN AND PRODUCTION
Extra Virgin Olive Oil of pronounced character, subtle and harmonic, characteristics of the olive oils with Designation of Origin Sierra Mágina whose best oils come from mountain environments (nature reserve).
Olives are harvested in early December, upon completion of their ripening cycle. These olives result in olive oils of great organoleptic balance, with a fragrant and fresh aroma.
Like all our Extra Virgin Olive Oil brands, of the Picual variety, Montabes is produced and bottled in our family estate. It is a gourmet quality olive oil characterized by its high content in antioxidants and natural pro-vitamins and its good performance in the deep fryer.
• Appearance: Golden colour
• Aroma: Dominating notes of green and ripe olives, fresh leaves and fig
• In mouth: Rounded and well-balanced, fresh and elegant
• Aftertaste: High persistence, almost imperceptible bitterness, astringent
· ISO 9001: Quality Management
· ISO 14001: Environmental protection
· BRC: Global Food Standard from British Retail Consortium
· Integrated Production Regulation
Traditional blend of spices for paellas
Paella Spoon with Wooden Handle 65 cmMade of...
Outside diameter Professional Paella Gas...
Max portions (approx): 20 peopleMin portions...
The "Garrofón" or Butter Beans is an essential...
Light lids for our wide range of paella pans...
Max portions (approx): 5 peopleMin portions...
Traditional blend of spicesTo...
Nominal pressure: 50 mbarCE Certified...
50 cm high power paella burnerOutside...