Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Gourmet quality olive oil
Great organoleptic balance
Warning: Last items in stock!
ORIGIN AND PRODUCTION
Extra Virgin Olive Oil of pronounced character, subtle and harmonic, characteristics of the olive oils with Designation of Origin Sierra Mágina whose best oils come from mountain environments (nature reserve).
Olives are harvested in early December, upon completion of their ripening cycle. These olives result in olive oils of great organoleptic balance, with a fragrant and fresh aroma.
Like all our Extra Virgin Olive Oil brands, of the Picual variety, Montabes is produced and bottled in our family estate. It is a gourmet quality olive oil characterized by its high content in antioxidants and natural pro-vitamins and its good performance in the deep fryer.
• Appearance: Golden colour
• Aroma: Dominating notes of green and ripe olives, fresh leaves and fig
• In mouth: Rounded and well-balanced, fresh and elegant
• Aftertaste: High persistence, almost imperceptible bitterness, astringent
· ISO 9001: Quality Management
· ISO 14001: Environmental protection
· BRC: Global Food Standard from British Retail Consortium
· Integrated Production Regulation
440 grams of the best paprika for paella...
Four sizes available: 17 cm, 23 cm, 30cm y 37...
Stainless steel paella spoonIdeal for...
Extra Virgin Olive OilIntense...
Max portions (approx): 16 peopleMin portions...
Maratelli rice is grown in Spain in the...
The "Garrofón" or Butter Beans is an essential...
Saffron ground extraCommonly known as...
Textile sacBomba rice Certified D.O....